Elder Parker Roberts

Elder Parker Roberts

Monday, September 29, 2014

Zone Conference

That's crazy max and Ryan will be 14! I cant believe it! What are the plans for the birthday??? That's awesome about the football games! Bummer loss for max and Ryan buts its all good. This week went pretty well. We had zone conference and it was super good! It was all about the Book of Mormon! I loved It! Today is p-day but only until lunch because Friday we are going to the temple!!! I'm super excited! Yesterday I gave a talk in church and it went pretty well. Bishop asked me Friday to give a talk so I only had 2 days of preparation but I was happy because last week he sent us a message right before church asking my companion to give a talk so he had no time to prepare. Its starting to warm up a lot here. We hear summer this year will be miserably hot. I am super excited for conference! I cant wait! That's so awesome about Ignacio's baptism! Tell him I say hi. That's so cool!!!!!
This is how they make toilets here. They dig these huge man made holes. They are the biggest holes I have ever seen. It is kind of scary to think I'm sitting above a 30 foot hole!

A cool flower here in Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment