Elder Parker Roberts

Elder Parker Roberts

Thursday, October 30, 2014

I love tennis!

Como Andan??? That's so crazy Austin is now home. Time goes by so fast!!! The pictures were awesome! This morning I ran to a park for my exercise time and a guy was playing tennis alone just hitting balls so I asked if he had an extra racket and he did so we played a bit. He is pretty dang good and I am pretty rusty. We only played 3 games and he won 3-0. The good news is we are going to meet up tomorrow at 6 in the morning to play a match!!!! I am super excited! It was so fun playing this morning! I will let you guys know how it goes next week. Last Saturday my ward did a church open house. It was like a mini temple square inside our church. We had four sisters from other wards that came and gave tours of our church and taught about the restoration. My assignment was to be outside in the street with 3 other elders and like 10 other members inviting every person that walked by to take a small tour of the church. It was super fun and a ton of people took the tours. The only bummer thing was my ward got like 100 referrals from this activity and not a single one was in my area. But it is all good. This week went really well. The familia Balderrama are doing pretty good. We are working really hard with them so they get baptized this Sunday, so please pray for them. Also we found una hermana named Alejandra and she is super awesome! About a week ago she said a prayer asking God to guide her in the right way and we showed up and she is super interested. She went to church and really liked it. Also Pedro and Juan could use some prayers. Hey both came to church and they are looking for the true church. Thanks for the letters and the photos. Dad I also want to see some pictures of the hunt! Love you guys! Happy Birthday Dillon and Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment