Elder Parker Roberts

Elder Parker Roberts

Monday, October 13, 2014

Elder Necosiup!

Elder Necosiup

HOLA!!!! This week was really good! I love my new area! Its super small but I love it. It is pure villa! It is like a little man-made town full of people from Bolivia, Paraguay and Argentina. Especially people from Bolivia! My ward is awesome also. It is the biggest ward that I have had in the mission! Yesterday 174 people came to church! It was so full. This week we found an awesome family from Bolivia! La familia Valderrama. Its a family of 6 and they all came to church yesterday. They are awesome, but please pray for them. For the first time in Argentina I live in an apartment with 4 missionaries! One of the other missionaries was in Tyler's district in the mtc for about two months ago! He is a cool kid! In my ward we have 8 elders! Elder florez my companion from Colombia is also here in this ward so its been super fun to be with him again! Today we are going to go to an amusement park thing so I will let you know how that goes next week! Thanks for everything and I love you all

There are mushrooms growing in my bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment