Elder Parker Roberts

Elder Parker Roberts

Thursday, April 3, 2014

La Boca vs. River

This week was good. We found a few investigators that made it out to church! I still wish we were finding more but i was happy to have investigators at church. The ward is starting to give us referrals so I'm loving that. A recent convert in another ward gave us two references and they both came to church! He was baptized about 3 weeks ago and he says its his responsibility to share the gospel now so he is super involved in the work. He is awesome. Yesterday was a huge soccer game here in Argentina. La Boca vs River and it was in the stadium of the boca which is super close to my house. These are the two biggest teams in Argentina and they only play a few times every year. The people were going  crazy before it started. There were fireworks in the streets and people hanging on the sides of buses going to the stadium. But after it started the streets were empty and we could hear the noise of the stadium while we were working. It was cool. This week the weather was really nice. A ton of overcast and a few days of rain. I loved it. I am so excited for conference! This is my first conference away from Utah. Its weird to think where I was at the last conference! That's it for this week. I love the mission! I love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment