Elder Parker Roberts

Elder Parker Roberts

Monday, July 29, 2013

Week 3 already!

This week was really good! I am loving it here! Spanish is still really hard but I learn a ton everyday! We have 4 investigators now and it is helping so much. I still don't know much but I can get my point across. I am still not enjoying the food. Some meals are good but for the most part its not that great. I think I have gained five to ten pounds but I am not sure because the workers here say the scale is broken. I love playing basketball here. There are some way good kids so its a blast! Every Friday night we play beach volleyball in the field and its pretty fun but I don't get any exercise. The Provo temple closed on July 1 and it opens the day I leave so for p day I have the whole day until 6pm to do what ever I want. It is nice to get a break but there is not much to do.  I have seen Patrick once and Connor a few times! I run into Jordan, Andrew schefner, and Zach Andrews almost everyday! I also see jayden every once in awhile. We just got a new branch president and he is awesome. He used to be a general authority and he is so smart. He knows so many scriptures! Clay Hardy teaches in the room right next to me so its fun to see him. I have heard nothing with my visa. Everyone in our zone that has been going to Argentina is getting reassigned except for one kid got his but he is from Australia. Make sure to pray for that! Sounds like your having an awesome summer! Have fun in yellowstone. I remember going to the Joseph play! I loved that. Hermana Christensen in my district is from is from farmington and says she kind of knows the kitchens. I love my teachers here. They are awesome! That is awesome about jimmer! I was way excited when I heard that. Well there is not much to write about. I do the exact same thing everyday. I can't believe i have already been here for three weeks. It has gone by so fast! Tell max and Ryan to write me! That's awesome that max won those games at lagoon. I didn't think those games were possible to win. I love and miss you all!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment