Elder Parker Roberts

Elder Parker Roberts

Friday, January 16, 2015

Milagro was baptized!

Whats up??? This week we had an awesome miracle! We dropped Milagros a bit ago but we passed by Tuesday and she said that she received her answer and that she decided to get baptized. Her brother got baptized about 6 months ago and he got to baptize her! He was so happy! It was an awesome baptism! We found a kid this week named Fernando. He is 16 yrs old and he lives with his dad. His dad was a counselor in the bishopric a long time ago but right now is inactive. He is super awesome but its hard for him to progress so please pray for him. This week I have been pretty sick. Its the first time that I have been sick in my mission so I'm grateful for that but right now its killing me. I've got like a weird cough that I've never had before. But I think it is slowly going away. Argentina is getting super hot and humid right now. Its crazy!!! Tomorrow I have interviews with president so that's always fun! President and Hermana Ayre are so awesome! Thanks for all the prayers, especially for Milagros. Keep praying for my area! Thanks for everything! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment