Elder Parker Roberts

Elder Parker Roberts

Thursday, November 20, 2014

A visit from Elder Christofferson

Hey!! hows it all going! Welp today is transfers and I am staying in Los Piletones and I will be training. I will find out who it will be in a few hours but I am super excited. I will get a taste of how Sam's mission has been. I feel like he has trained his whole mission. I am really going to miss Elder Fernandez. He was an awesome companion. He was always super fun to be with. This week went super well. First off Saturday, Elder Christofferson came and talked to our mission!!!!! It was so good! He is awesome! They talked a lot about the Atonement. One thing he said that caught my attention is that for the second coming to happen, a lot of times we think we still need more wickedness in the world. But what we really need is people more prepared to receive Christ. Then Sunday I had stake conference and Elder Christensen of the presidency of the Seventy talked there! It was also super good. After the conference Tito got baptized!!!!! It was super awesome! He has changed a ton and he was really excited to get baptized. Alejandra and Gloria are preparing to be baptized right now so please pray for them. Thanks for all the prayers! I love you all so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment