Elder Parker Roberts

Elder Parker Roberts

Monday, October 21, 2013

I am going to Argentina!

I don't know if I believe the pictures? Did max and Ryan really get deer? Haha that's awesome! I cant believe they got one! I didn't even know dad had a tag? Are you going to eat the meat? Ha. You need to send me some jerky when your done making it! How was Tyler's birthday? What did you guys do? Where did you get the deer? How far were the shots? Details!

I got my visa to Argentina!!! I am leaving October 28th so I have one more week in Utah. I think this is the last letter I will send you from Utah.  My mission President called me Friday morning and told me he is looking at my travel plans to Argentina and that he is grateful for my service here. I am so excited! I have to be at the mission office Monday October 28 at 7am and I will probably call you at the airport so make sure you have your phones with you.

Mom, how is your church calling? Try your best to find people for the missionaries to teach. A lot of missionaries here complain about Draper. They say Draper is difficult. You need to change that! If there are any young women in the ward that are non-members, you and a few young women should visit them a few times a week. Keep up the good work! If you know anyone who is a non-member, give their names to the missionaries. Keep working hard! The AP's serve in Draper and I told them to stop by & you could tell them where Rachel Nash and Riley Ogden live because I know they have friends even in the stake that are not members so they might stop by soon.

I love it here! I am having a lot of fun. Its a lot better in a normal companionship. I am still with Elder Parks. Missionary work is so much fun when your really involved in it. Not a lot has happened since last Thursday, but I really do like this area! We found a few more people to teach but we are still trying to work with the members. We set up a lot of appointments but almost all of them fall through by the second visit, so that's kind of frustrating.  Thank you for everything and all the packages! I love you so much! Talk to you next week!  I love you all! 

Elder Roberts


ps What are you guys doing for Dillon's birthday?Make sure Dillon is there Monday morning! Are you getting ready for Halloween. You have been sending me Halloween candy for the last month so I would think your ready but I have loved all of it! Great job Jaxson. I can't wait to watch Jaxson play football when I get home. Keep it up!






No comments:

Post a Comment