Elder Parker Roberts

Elder Parker Roberts

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Last letter in the mission! Greatest 2 years of my life!



Welp I think this is my last email in the mission! I cannot believe it! This week was great! Maria Sol progressed super well the whole week and loved church. She is doing really good! She has a baptismal date for the 21st of June. Also Romina came to church for the second time! We haven't seen her in awhile but she came and really liked it! She could get baptized this week so please pray for her! Eugenia is not doing too great. There were changes in her work and she works Monday through Saturday the whole entire day and some Sundays. We practically can't see her at all. But her family is doing great. Her three sons go to church every Sunday in suit and tie! They love it! Felipe is also doing awesome! Yesterday he blessed the Sacrament for the first time and did great! He is so awesome!  This week was full of meetings! Everyday we had a meeting! We had zone conference and it went great. The first thing president did was he gave us a recap of game 1 of the NBA finals!!!!! Bummer loss for the Cavs but I hope they win! Welp that's it for this week. I still cant believe that its ending. It still hasn't hit me. I love the mission so much! I will enjoy my last week here! Thanks for everything! Love you guys!!!!

Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment