Elder Parker Roberts

Elder Parker Roberts

Monday, May 25, 2015

Focus on finding!


May11
Hola familia!!! Yesterday was great! It was so fun talking to you guys! I think I told you guys everything yesterday so I don't have too much to say but this week was great! We are focused on finding more investigators right now. We are still working with Adrian. He is an awesome kid. We are also working with Eugenia Ponce. She is the mom of the Ponce family. She works Monday through Friday until late in the night so we can only see her Saturdays and Sundays. She has a baptismal date for the last week in May or the first week in June. Please pray for her. Her main problem is she smokes like 15 cigarettes every day. She sets goals to quit so please pray to help her. Here it is starting to get super cold but I kind of like it. Today for pday we are going to McDonald's and then to play soccer!  Welp that's about it for this week. I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment