Elder Parker Roberts

Elder Parker Roberts

Monday, March 23, 2015

Happy Birthday!


Hows it going?? Mom, I did my interview with president Ayre. It was very simple and fast. My birthday was great! I got 3 different cakes!!! We went to the city this morning and so I practically have no time to write but this week was awesome! Alejandro got baptized!!! He is such an awesome guy. He makes me laugh so much! He had a big change in his life. He was so prepared for the gospel. We got to know him two weeks ago and he progressed perfectly! We also found several new people to teach this week. We had 9 investigators at church yesterday! Please pray for Derek. He could get baptized this week. Also please pray for Maria, Pablo and Ariel. They are an awesome family we found this week. We are working a little with Felipe's wife Daniela. She is scared of the water and says there is no way she will put herself in a baptismal font. The Robles family didn't go to church but please pray for them. Their dad passed away a few months ago and they really need the gospel! That's about it for this week. Thank you so much for all the prayers! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment