Elder Parker Roberts

Elder Parker Roberts

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Leaving Los Piletones




1/26
The Superbowl sounded awesome! I would have died watching the end of the game. But I'm glad the Patriots won! That's awesome about Holli and Lindsay's mission calls!!! They will love the mission! This week went good. All the young women and men in our ward went to efy so it was harder to get the members' help, but a lot of members stepped up and helped us out! We are super focused on just finding and teaching through the members! It is all we are doing right now. And we are starting to get a lot of referrals! Diego came to church again and really liked it. He is so surprised of how organized the church is and how all the members participate. He could get baptized this week but it would be a huge miracle so please pray for him. This week I started playing tennis again. When I was sick I didn't play for about a month. I am super rusty right now but things are picking up. He beat me in a tie breaker the last time we played. This week might be my last week in Los Piletones so I am going to try to play tennis almost everyday. Welp that's it for this week. Thanks for everything! Love you guys!
2/10
This week was awesome. I can't believe Max and Ryan were doing back flips! That's crazy. I couldn't hear the video of Jake so I still don't know where he is going???? Today is transfers and I am leaving Los Piletones. It is my favorite area that I have had in the mission so I will miss it a ton. Right now I am in Virreyes, Zona tigre. I will be Zone Leader with my trainer Elder Molina!!!! I couldn't believe it when President told me I would be with Elder Molina again!! I don't know if you remember him. I was with him my first 3 months. He is super small and he is from Rancagua Chile! I am so excited to be with him. My last week in Los Piletones went well. We had some awesome experience with investigators receiving answers to their prayers. We had one investigator named Yessicas and she is a Jehovah's Witness. We taught her about the Book of Mormon and she loved it but said her church wouldn't let her talk to us so she dropped us. But Saturday morning she called us on a pay phone telling us that she wants to go to church but she didn't want to be seen with us. So a member went and picked her up and she loved church! So pleas pray for her! She is super awesome. I hear my new area is pretty good. I have heard the members are the best here!!! I am super excited! Its very possible that this will be my last area in the mission but we will see what happens! Elder Molina says we really need to find so please pray for us! I love and miss you all a ton!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment