Elder Parker Roberts

Elder Parker Roberts

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Argentina made it to the World Cup!


Argentina made it to the finals of the World Cup!
Happy Birthday dad! How old are you? I think your almost at 50 and that's so weird for me to think. Have a great day! Welp today was transfers and I am staying in Pablo Nogues but Elder Damitz left. My new companion is Elder Neciosup from Chiclayo - La Victoria, Peru! He is awesome. He is a super funny kid. I will send you pictures of him next week. This week was pretty good. The bummer thing is that Argentina lost in the finals of the World Cup. I got to watch the semifinal game against Holland with members. It was awesome. Argentina won in a shoot out! Everyone was going nuts after the game. I have never seen anything like it. It was so crazy! Since they lost the finals everyone is a little depressed. In the city I heard everyone was going crazy and it was super dangerous. Sunday we had to be in our apartment from 4 until the rest of the night. The work here is going alright. We dropped a ton of our investigators so we are focusing a ton in finding. We are still working with Estela and Mariano. They are doing pretty good but are searching for an answer about the church. It is starting to rain a lot here and I love it! The only problem is it is so humid so my shoes and clothes don't dry. It is horrible. That's awesome about grandma and grandpa's mission call!!! I am super excited about that. Keep going to cove! Keep playing tennis! I want to hear how the tennis camp went? Thanks for everything! I love you guys so much! Remember Elder Ballard's conference talk- it's the least we can do as members of the church is invite at least 4 people to talk with the missionaries every year. Pray for opportunities to share the gospel. 
The countryside


This dog reminds me of JR - he is so skinny and his ribs are sticking out!


No comments:

Post a Comment